Erika's Headshot

Sunday, September 2, 2018

Fuel better, Feel Better. For REAL!

After nearly a full year of vetting, learning, doubting, experimenting, sharing with some of my most trusting clients - feeling the results in my own body and seeing my family’s health blossom; I am so proud to announce my partnership with one of the fastest-growing nutrition companies i bet you’ve never heard of. 

But that’s going to change!

My new team is full of nutritionists, athletes, trainers, health coaches, and doctors. I’m learning so much!!! Totally comprehensive line of products: kid’s stuff, athletes performance, support for healthy aging, weight loss...means I can support all of my clients, rock my own health and make sure my entire family gets the nutrients they need. 

I know! 

I’ve always said we can “just do it with grocery store food.” And maybe some of you can. But I wasn’t. Just days after starting to eat these live, raw and dehydrated superfoods, I could feel the difference. And my family... My WHOLE family!!! 😍 

I mean look at us, we’ve got places to go and we need the fuel to get there! 




So what’s changing?
I can now offer 100% money-back guaranteed superfood product support for my weight loss, athletic and lifestyle programs. 

What isn’t changing?
My commitment to mentoring each and every one of my clients with personal, positive, caring attention to your goals and your challenges. Because that is I do. 

Why now?
This is working for me and for my family. And I wouldn’t be doing my job if i didn’t share it. Have you seen the news? Glyphosate??? Well, that’s a whole other post. 

I would love to tell you more. 

Comment, message me, call me, send a carrier pigeon. Ask me anything! My passion is inspiring small changes that make each of us more vibrant and healthy so we can keep on doing the work the world needs us to do. I am beyond thrilled to add this to the tools we have to do just that

Want to hear more? Shoot me an email: erika@tayloredfitnessonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment